This is a special weekend retreat designed to give you a path to rebalancing and restoring your body and sense of wellbeing.
- Breathing techniques for moderating stress
- Yoga practices for releasing tension and finding rest, including Yin Yoga and Restorative Yoga
- Yoga Nidra for deep relaxation
- Mindfulness Meditation for peace of mind
- Eastern spiritual wisdom on finding peace, applied to modern day living
The weekend is for you if:
- You want time and space to just ‘be’
- You are seeking to develop a place of inner calm, be it for health, wellbeing or spiritual purpose
- You want to start 2020 feeling peaceful and balanced
If you are working with a health condition, and/or are taking medication, please talk to me first to find out if this retreat is right for you.
Claridge House Retreat Centre,
A beautiful secluded house and retreat centre in Surrey, 1 hour south of London. Accommodation is high quality, all ensuite rooms, and delicious home-cooked meals are included.
Deep Rest Through Yoga Weekend, Surrey, UK
Friday 4pm, 24th January – Sunday 2pm 26th January 2020
Payment: £395 per place, for course and private ensuite room, meals included:
£325 per place for twin sharing ensuite room, or single bed room.
Please send me an email with the following info:
- Full name
- Mobile number
- Summary of yoga/meditation experience (if applicable)
- Room choice
“The weekend has really helped to ease the un-ease I had been experiencing. I feel renewed for sure, so much so, that people have clearly noticed and my energy levels are now wonderfully high!”
“A weekend of bliss! It was all my most favourite things wrapped into a weekend: some calm, yoga, cosy blanket time, moments to chill, some exercise, some giggles, delicious healthy food, 4’o’clock cake time (!), good company, interesting people. A moment to confront, escape and press pause, whilst engaging in something that feeds my soul and that I adore, with like minded people. So refreshing and so special.”
“I got so much out of the weekend, learnt a lot, thank you”