Deep Rest Yoga Weekend:
This is a special weekend course and retreat designed to give you a path to rebalancing and restoring your body and sense of wellbeing.
- Breathing techniques for moderating stress, anxiety and restlessness
- Yoga postures and ways of practising designed for releasing deep held physical tension and not exhausting the body, including Yin Yoga and Restorative Yoga
- Yoga Nidra Meditation for deep relaxation
- Mindfulness Meditation for peace of mind
- Understanding how the state of the body and our mental state influence each other
- Eastern spiritual wisdom on finding peace, applied to modern day living
- Setting up a personal home practice
- Tool kit for managing stress in daily life
The weekend is for you if:
- You feel mentally and/or physically tired on a regular basis
- Your sleep is regularly disrupted
- You know you often feel stressed but aren’t sure what to do about it
- You are seeking to address imbalances in your lifestyle
- You are seeking to develop a place of inner calm, be it for health or spiritual purpose.
Beginners to yoga and meditation as well as seasoned practitioners will benefit from this course.
If you are working with a health condition, and/or are taking medication, please talk to me first to find out if this course is right for you.
Claridge House Retreat Centre,
A beautiful secluded house and retreat centre in Surrey, 1 hour south of London. Accommodation is high quality, all ensuite rooms, and delicious home-cooked meals are included.
Deep Rest Through Yoga Weekend, Surrey, UK
Friday 4pm, 15th March – Sunday 4pm 17th March 2019
Payment: £395 per place, for course and private ensuite room, meals included:
£325 per place for twin sharing ensuite room.
Please send me an email with the following info:
- Full name
- Mobile number
- Summary of yoga/meditation experience (if applicable)
- Reason for wanting to do this course, and info relevant info relating to your current health and wellbeing
- Room choice
“The weekend has really helped to ease the un-ease I had been experiencing. I feel renewed for sure, so much so, that people have clearly noticed and my energy levels are now wonderfully high!”
“A weekend of bliss! It was all my most favourite things wrapped into a weekend: some calm, yoga, cosy blanket time, moments to chill, some exercise, some giggles, delicious healthy food, 4’o’clock cake time (!), good company, interesting people. A moment to confront, escape and press pause, whilst engaging in something that feeds my soul and that I adore, with like minded people. So refreshing and so special.”
“I got so much out of the weekend, learnt a lot, thank you”