New Year Intentions, Mindfulness, Yoga and Cacao Retreat In the Surrey Countryside
19th – 21st January 2018
Enter the new year with sacred time, quiet space and the offering of guidance to tune in to what your needs and desires are for the year ahead.
Through yoga, meditation, journalling, ritual, and a cacao ceremony, this weekend create a sense of positive collective energy, as well as giving you the opportunity to hone in and really see what your individuality is calling for.
Arrivals on Friday, settling in, stretch and meditation and intention setting.
Saturday, Yin yoga and Cacao ceremony.
On Sunday, meditation, pranayama (yogic breathing), group walk, closing ritual.
All welcome. Places limited to 9.
2 Nights/3 Days
£325 (double or twin room shared with ensuite bathroom)
£375 (double room with single occupancy)
The venue is a peaceful high rated retreat house, 1 hour drive or train ride south from London.
Reserve your place now, as only 9 places available.
Drop me an email with your full name & contact number, and room preference (single/double/twin) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Arrival from 3pm on Friday
- Yoga (Hatha, Restorative, Yin), Pranayama (yogic breathing techniques), Meditation (guided), Cacao circle and ceremony, led by senior level trained teacher Divya
- 2 nights’ accommodation (ensuite available) in quality comfort
- Full board – wholesome meals, breakfast lunch and dinner
- Depart from 4pm on Sunday